Welcome to Xxm0nst4rxX 562
Please register and logging
If you havent voted then vote Very Happy
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6304
Welcome to Xxm0nst4rxX 562
Please register and logging
If you havent voted then vote Very Happy
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6304
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXm0nst4rXGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVOTE

Community Apology: Nathy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
sarah

Female Posts : 111
B-dayy :) : 1994-06-24

Community Apology: Nathy Empty
PostSubject: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:41 am

Nathy,

I'm very sorry about yesterday about our "arguement" i think that we each just have "strong beliefs" well im sure me and you can grow to become good friends and not argue. To tell you the truth our debate was kind of fun and i learned alot from it and wasn't trying to act hard headed i just wanted to see what you do in a heated situation. I apologize for saying that "emo females" are "lower classed females" im sure that they have it ruff and do what they do cause they are deeply depressed. Also, im sure many of them are good people and some may even be cool to talk to. I was impressed in how much you cared and how much you defended the topic so everyone give "nathy" a hand.
(claps)

love,
sarah

(i dont think im better then everyone else, it was just the way you thought i was saying it)

PS: I'm very sorry for all who are offended or was offended from the arguement.
Back to top Go down
kenny
Forum Developer/gfx team
Forum Developer/gfx team
kenny

Male Posts : 114
B-dayy :) : 1995-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 am

nathy is just sadd lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisone.com
nathy
Bronze member
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 am

am not even going to bother typing my actual opinion cause spencer or imso will bitch
Back to top Go down
sarah
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
sarah

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 am

nathy,

why cant you just forgive and move on why do you got to act like that? comon just try to be nice, i said i was sorry and would like to be friends.

love,
sarah
Back to top Go down
nathy
Bronze member
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:53 am

My name's nathy and im a man whore.
lolwut
Back to top Go down
sarah
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
sarah

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm

well,

i didnt know it meant that much to you and i'm deeply sorry i really regret upsetting you that much. You were equally rude aswell if you dont recall. well i say lets make a truce?

love,
sarah
Back to top Go down
connor
Bronze member
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 am

to be honest emo goth or what ever evryone is human and evryone has the same rights including the rights to be respected so lets just leave this argument behind us and carry whit what has to come...

-connor-aka the emo kid
Back to top Go down
Katisday123
Bronze member
Bronze member
Katisday123

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 am

roflcopter @ this postt....
Back to top Go down
sarah
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
sarah

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:30 pm

kate,

yah i know this was kind of a pointless thread but i felt it was important to apologize for the arguement but nathy doesnt want to aswell so i guess it becomes pointless at that point.

love,
sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Apology: Nathy   Community Apology: Nathy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Apology: Nathy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: