Welcome to Xxm0nst4rxX 562
Please register and logging
If you havent voted then vote Very Happy
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6304
Welcome to Xxm0nst4rxX 562
Please register and logging
If you havent voted then vote Very Happy
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6304
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXm0nst4rXGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVOTE

Official Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imsohigh
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Male Posts : 45
B-dayy :) : 1995-04-16

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Rules   Official Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:52 pm

M0NSTER Official Rules

This is how it works:

Spamming/Flamming

-If at anytime you start spamming or flamming we have the right to take away any donation abilies you have with no refunds and will result in a 2 day ban.
-If you continue to do so we have the right to permanently ban you with no refunds.

Users will be banned permanently for the following:

- Scamming: or any suspicious behavior similar to scamming (i.e. attempting to scam). This also includes impersonating other members, posting vouches for yourself with other accounts, and any other similar behavior. Note: Counter-scamming isn't allowed either.
- Password Cracking: including the creation, help in creation, use, discussion, and/or distribution of crackers
- Posting infected files: keyloggers, viruses, trojans, etc...

Warez section rules:

-M0nst4r562 cannot be hold responsible for any damage done to your computer.
- Providing files that contain malicious content will result in an autoipban.

-M0nst4r562 cannot be hold responsible if your account has been hacked.

Additional Notes/Clauses:

- Staff reserve the right to ban or infract for any unconscionable act. The above rules and associated punishments only apply when the staff can reasonably judge that a user does not deserve some other, perhaps more severe form of punishment for any unconscionable act they might make on the forums.

- If your M0nst4r562 or MSN account is hacked, and the hacker uses your account to scam materials from another member, you, as the account owner, are responsible for refunding those who were scammed by the hacker in order to be unbanned. Although the refuding generally results in an unban, this is at the staff's discretion.
The Report Section/Account Management.

Please Do Not Post Unless You Are Involved In The Case; This will lead into a warning, If you continue to do so you will be given a 4 Day Ban.

Moderator Application Section.
Please Do Not Post In Anyone elses application;This will lead into a warning,If you continue to do so you be given a 1 Day Ban.

Donations
-If at anytime you try to steal another person donation(s) you will be auto ipbanned with no refund's if you have donated.
-If the server subjects to loss of data,we do not, under any circumstances,have to refund you if we loose all character data.
-If we do manage to loose all data, you will have to show proof of your donation and how much you have donated with an email and picture for proof.
-If at anytime you break the rule's the owner's have the right to take away your donator abilities with no refund on the forum's and server.
-Breaking any of the rules above gives us the right's to permanently take away you donation abilites away with no refunds.
Back to top Go down
kenny
Forum Developer/gfx team
Forum Developer/gfx team
kenny

Male Posts : 114
B-dayy :) : 1995-12-17

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Rules   Official Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 am

wow nice :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisone.com
Imsohigh
Forum Developer
Forum Developer

Male Posts : 45
B-dayy :) : 1995-04-16

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Rules   Official Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:52 am

kenny wrote:
wow nice :O

If im missing anyhting please let me know.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
kenny
Forum Developer/gfx team
Forum Developer/gfx team
kenny

Male Posts : 114
B-dayy :) : 1995-12-17

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Rules   Official Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:04 am

mmm.... noop....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thisone.com
Sponsored content

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Rules   Official Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Rules
Page 1 of 1